Canada Day Events 2016
Looking for something to do this Canada Day weekend in Wasaga Beach? There are plenty of events here and in neighbouring towns to choose from. Here is a list of events that I'm aware of for this upcoming weekend:
- Let me get this out of the way first - Fireworks begin at dusk (weather permitting) Friday, July 1st.
- Annual Wasaga Beach Lions Club Pancake breakfast ($)
- Early morning entertainment by the Wasaga Beach Glee Club, Dance By Design and more.
There will be tons of stuff to do for the kids including a massive inflatable playground, special visits by their favorite TV characters The Bubble Guppies & Paw Patrol, face painting, remote control car demos and a large interaction children’s activity center.
- Musical acts include Sara Smith, the Desotos, James Barker Band and Marshall Dane.
- Venues throughout the beach will feature live entertainment as part of the 3-day Georgian Triangle Music Festival.