A Day At The Beach
A warning to any resident who has, or may receive an official looking letter announcing that you have been chosen as a mystery shopper.
The deceptively professional looking letter and cheque for a large amount of money (Ours was for $3,890) arrives by regular mail with instructions to cash the cheque and send money by Western Union. Don't be fooled!
- My Favourite Things: Personal Watercraft (PWC)
- Questions About Wasaga Beach
- In Memory of Pat Damaren
- Scam Warning! BEWARE!
- The Best of the Triangle: Behave Like a Local
- Traffic Jam Survival Guide
- Is Your Loved One Experiencing Memory Loss?
- Will Town Letters Harm Tourism?
- Is This The Next Great Generation?
- Will Online Retailers Change Your Shopping Habits?
- Letter to the Editor: How Orientation Poles Help Lost Children
- Why We Love Wasaga Beach
- My Favourite Things:
- We Recommend: Scenic Caves
- Happy Canada Day!
- Does Hypnosis Work?
- WTF Is Wrong With People?
- May 01 2011 Webcast
- Wasaga Sun Endorses More Of Same - But Why?
- Trip Advisor's Travellers' Choice 2011: Best Canadian Beaches